No. Your Shukran card will remain active even if you don’t use it. However, please note that all Shukrans are valid for 24 months only. They cannot be credited back to your account once they expire.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Shukrans?
- How do I cancel my Shukran membership?
- Will my card stop working if I don’t use it?
- How do I change my personal information on my Shukran account?
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- I tried to link my account and now it says that I have been locked out. Why did this happen and what can I do?
- I've linked my Shukran account. Why can't I see the 'Pay with Shukran' option?
- When happens when I spend my Shukrans and then cancel an order?
- What happens when I spend my Shukrans and then return an order?
- Can I earn and spend Shukrans across all the countries in which Shukran operates?